Frankincense and Myrrh Incense Sticks
Thursday, October 20, 2005
On October 20th I made another batch of incense. This time I used a blend of frankincense and myrrh fragrance oils. I figure with the holidays coming up, I might as well put together some scents which could be considered seasonal, but aren't exclusive to the season.
Here's a picture of them just after I set them up to dry. The flash on the camera makes them look lighter than they are. Right now they're still pretty saturated, so they're a very dark brown.
I'm having difficulty with the name. Sure, I guess I could call these Frankincense and Myrrh, but that's kind of boring. I could go with Three Kings but where's the gold guy? I dunno... Gift of the Magi? Any suggestions?
Once again, I'll post when these are ready for use.
0 People had Something to Say: to “ Frankincense and Myrrh Incense Sticks ”
Post a Comment