Bar None Goat's Milk Soap
Monday, December 19, 2005
Our inventory has been depleted of a lot of items so now I'm busy remaking some of them. It also gives me the opportunity to try and make them a bit better or make some adjustments to them. I increased the amount of olive oil and decreased the amount of palm and palm kernel. This should be a slightly more gentle bar than the previous version. My ingredients are as follows (the same as the previous batch just different amounts):
goat's milk
extra virgin olive oil
coconut oil
palm oil
palm kernel oil
castor oil
I also made this batch using the CP method (I used hot process for the previous batch) and made sure to control the heat using frozen milk and an ic
e bath during the process to see if I could lighten the bar a bit. I refuse to add a lightening agent like so many people do to get a whiter bar of soap. After all, this is supposed to be a bar with NOTHING added. Take a look at the results. The bar on the left is the new version.

















0 People had Something to Say: to “ Bar None Goat's Milk Soap ”
Post a Comment