Cookies and Wine?  

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Is that wine I see behind those cookies? I wish. I could have used a bit of it yesterday. Wednesday is one of those days that Eddie leaves straight from work and goes to play tennis. This means that Wednesday is also one of those days that Jenine goes quite insane having been up with the kids for a solid thirteen hours with no break and no naps, being that Bronwyn doesn't take them and she won't let Teagan fall asleep either because she is just SO NOISY and distracting, and it causes Jenine to have run-on sentences and talk in the third person and be thoroughly ticked off when Eddie finally shows up around 8 pm.

Anyway, I was too exhausted, distracted, exhausted, impatient, fed-up, (did I mention exhausted?), and at my wits end to mess around with chemicals to make soap so instead I made an herbal infusion. That's what's in the wine bottle. It's in preparation for another soap that I'm trying to come up with. I'll be filtering the herbs out and will use the infusion in replacement of the water to combine with the lye.

Well, Little Bear is over so my 20 minutes of relative peace and quiet with Teagan has come to an end. I just wanted to dash this out when I had the time.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 People had Something to Say: to “ Cookies and Wine? ”

Thank you for visiting us today!