Crunchy Frog Gardening Soap  

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I got busy the a couple of days ago with a new soap idea I was playing around with involving molds and the scaling down of one of my usual recipes to make only enough to actually go into the mold.

Ta Daa... Introducing Crunchy Frog Gardening Soap! My tribute to Monty Python.



Haha, ok just kidding. Well at least about the above picture. Here's the real one below.


My god they're everywhere!


This recipe uses my basic fab five of oils (olive, palm, coconut, palm kernel, and castor). It's colored with green mineral pigments and fraganced with sweet grass fragrance oils. I've added some poppy seeds for the scrubby effect because not only do they work but they look really cool given that this is a frog. My mold only makes three frogs so that's how many I have currently, but I plan to make more.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 People had Something to Say: to “ Crunchy Frog Gardening Soap ”

Thank you for visiting us today!